Please follow the below steps to ensure your request being done effectively:
- Letters may take up to five WORKING days to get issued. Please ensure that you check your information before you submit as these are the information which will be printed on the letter.
- Letter issuance is subject to approval by the higher management in case of pending accounts or library office.
- There will be a charge of 50 AED per letter requested to be billed to the student's account. These fees are subject to change by SA team (an email will be sent to the student before processing).
- Letters addressed for research purposes and graduation confirmation are free of charge.
- Ph.D. students who request a letter for research purposes have to complete, sign and submit the research ethical form available to download on Blackboard.
- Domestic delivery can be made with extra charges.