The Asia LEDS Partnership (ALP) is a voluntary regional network comprised of organizations and individuals from the public, private, and non-governmental sectors active in designing, promoting, and/or implementing LEDS in Asia. The ALP is one of the four regional platforms of the LEDS Global Partnership. Learn more at: http://ledsgp.org/about/Asia_LEDS_Partnership
Membership is open to organizations and individuals working to advance LEDS within the sub-regions of East Asia, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Central Asia, and the Pacific. Membership is voluntary, cost-free, and unlimited in duration.
The ALP offers the following to its members:
- A network for regional peer exchange, knowledge-sharing, and collaboration on LEDS and green growth;
- Access to training, technical assistance, capacity building, and other in-person and online resources on key LEDS topics;
- A platform to help access public and private funds for climate finance;
- E-newsletters and other updates on LEDS topics and best practices;
- A way to leverage resources and promote synergies - avoiding duplication of efforts;
- A forum to cultivate and support LEDS and green growth champions.
Members agree to:
- Share information, experiences, and lessons on LEDS initiatives and activities;
- Participate in and/or financial support for ALP activities, when possible;
- Conduct outreach to broaden awareness and participation in ALP activities and LEDS ; and
- Collaborate on resources development and improvement.
Please complete the form below to become a member of the Asia LEDS Partnership. Questions that are marked with a red asterisk are required.