We request a self-recorded video of you introducing yourself and describing a ONLINE CLASSROOM teaching assignment, project, or unit that you are passionate about.
This serves two purposes: it will
1) demonstrate proficiency in your technology skills and
2) inform us of your classroom style.
1) The video must be posted to youtube (private, public, or unlisted are all acceptable) or another video sharing website
2) Video length must be between 1:00 - 4:00
3) Lesson content/ objectives should be obvious through viewing
We are looking for personalization, authentic assessments, creative curriculum approaches, and students as active learners. We realize that may not be seen in a 4:00 video. Please provide us with a video that embodies who you are as a teacher, in a setting that you are proud of.
You may use any recording app that you like. Many of our staff use loom.com to record videos.