I declare that to the best of my knowledge, the personal data provided in this form, is true and accurate and I understand that if any false or misleading personal data is given, or any material fact suppressed, my application may be refused, or if my application is approved, CyberSecurity Malaysia reserves the right to cancel my application without notice or any liability to me.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This scheme is open for Malaysian Citizen ONLY.
2. CyberSecurity Malaysia will review application before approval.
3. Withdrawal of application after approval is NOT allowed.
4. Cancellation of application must be received in writing (email is acceptable to email@example.com) 2 calendar weeks before the start of the course.
5. Registrants who do not attend on the day will be considered ‘no show’. We regret that registrations cannot be transferred to another course; Access to the course and all the materials is on an individual basis. If you share access with any other individuals they will be liable for the full registration fee.
6. CyberSecurity Malaysia reserves the right to amend or postpones courses.
7. On occasions, CSM takes photographs, videos and audio recordings which may be used to help promote our courses (both online and in print). By registering into a course/event you are confirming that you are aware of this and have no objections to your image, voice and your organization logo appearing in any material issued by CSM after the course/event.
8. Recording and photography by delegates is not permitted at any CyberSecurity Malaysia courses or events.
9. Certificate of attendance will be awarded to participants with a minimum of 75% attendance.
10. All participants are to observe the Copyright Law on intellectual properties such as software and courseware.
11. CyberSecurity Malaysia does not sell, share or trade customers personal information with third parties. Personal information will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
12. All classes will be conducted online, from 9am – 5pm, unless specified.
CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided in this form is collected for the purpose of identifying the applicant for the events, conferences, seminars, programmes offered by CyberSecurity Malaysia (“CyberSecurity”). The personal data provided will be used in accordance with CyberSecurity’s Privacy Notice (as annexed herewith), and particularly for the following purposes:
i. To process applications for events, conferences, seminars, programmes offered and organized by CyberSecurity,ii. To process the applicant’s personal data for the purpose of effective organisation and management of the event, conference,seminar, or programme, including managing the contact list, invitations, participant preferences, etc. by CyberSecurity,iii. To process the applicant’s personal data after the completion of the event, conference, seminar, or programme for CyberSecurity’s internal, business operations and/or administrative purposes (including but not limited to receiving feedback from the applicant; providing the applicant with further information and/or updates in relation to the events, conferences, seminars, programmes attended; publishing or uploading excerpts which may contain images or videos of the applicant in the context of the events, conferences, seminars, programmes onto CyberSecurity’s official website and/or other media), andiv. Any other purposes which are necessary and incidental to the foregoing. The personal data of the applicant may be shared with third parties, including the Ministry of Communications and Multimedia (KKMM) as the ministry having a supervisory role and oversight over CyberSecurity, as well as for any of the purposes set out above and in accordance with CyberSecurity’s Privacy Notice.