EDUCATIONAL FIELD TRIP DRIVER FORM
- The vehicle capacity is one passenger per seat belt. All passengers shall use their seat belts. No child may sit in the front seat with an air bag. Use of child car seats shall be in accordance with the law.
- The vehicle is in a safe operating condition based on inspection by me, as to lights, horn, turn signals, brakes, tires, and suspension.
- I have no physical limitations that would adversely affect my ability to drive safely.
- My cell phone will be used only in case of an emergency while on school field trips.
- I am not taking any medication that would adversely affect my ability to drive safely.
- I have no prior convictions for driving under the influence, nor will I consume any alcoholic beverages or other drugs while on a school-sponsored trip or excursion.
- I will drive directly to and from event without any unscheduled stops.
Please Note: If you drive your personal automobile while on a school field trip and you are involved in an accident, by law your liability insurance policy is used first, St. Anselm's school liability policy would be used only after your policy limits have been exceeded. The District does not cover, nor is it responsible for, comprehensive and collision coverage to your vehicle.