ST. ANSELM SCHOOL
HANDBOOK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM
2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
St. Anselm School is proud to offer a quality Catholic education within a caring Christian environment. The St. Anselm Child pursues his/her development in an atmosphere devoted to: teaching the gospel, enhancing self-esteem, ensuring academic discipline, and achievement recognition.
FOR THE PARENTS/GUARDIANS:
I/we agree to join with administration, faculty, and staff at St. Anselm School in working to fulfill the above statement of the school’s mission. Specifically, I/we agree to:
- Meet my/our financial obligations in a timely manner.
- Read the School Handbook (attached and on the school website www.stanselmschool.com as well as SchoolSpeak) carefully and abide by the school’s regulations and procedures.
- Support educational events/fundraising/sports/social events as I/we are able.
- Instruct my/our child/children in the school’s regulations and procedures, as outlined in the handbook.
- Inform my/our child/children that they are to take their academic responsibilities seriously by participating appropriately in classes, studying, and completing homework assignments in a timely manner.