The form below allows your organization to create or update your profile on the Inter-Agency Task Force on Israeli Arab Issues (IATF) website.
IATF is a coalition of more than 100 North American Jewish organizations committed to learning and raising awareness about Arab citizens and Jewish-Arab relations in Israel.
Organizations that have met with a Task Force representative are invited to showcase their work on the site by completing the form below.
If you are new to the Task Force and have not yet met with a Task Force representative, please contact Michelle Herrera, Operations Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Your browser will save a partially completed form for two days. Still, consider writing your answers in a separate document that you can save, and pasting in when you are ready to submit the form at one sitting.
2. This form should be completed in English only.
3. Please refer to your organization in the third person (e.g. This organization is dedicated to..." as opposed to "We are dedicated to ....".)
4. Images and related resources can be uploaded at the end of the form. Don’t hesitate to upload recent newsletters, research, reports, press releases, presentations, pictures, links to videos, etc.
5. The IATF team will review your form and may contact you for clarification. You will be notified once the profile page is posted.