TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All payments are to be made prior to the event. Payments are non-refundable unless in the event of the activities being cancelled by HomeTeamNS – JOM.
2. I am aware that all registered participants (if any) and I will undergo the activity at my own risk and thereby release HomeTeamNS-JOM, its staff and other organising persons from liabilities, which may arise during the course of the activity.
3. I also understand that the activity will be carried out unless notified otherwise by HomeTeamNS-JOM / service provider.
4. The Management reserve full rights to cancel or change the event details without prior notice.
5. The Management will not be liable for mishap or injury, or any loss or damage by any participant during or as a result of the event.
6. The Management shall be the sole interpreter of all terms and conditions laid down and reserves the right to amend fees, venue and commence date without prior notice.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT (PDPA) DECLARATION
1. HomeTeamNS recognizes its obligation under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) which include the collection, use and disclose of personal data (information provided above) which you have given consent to by the submission of this registration form.
2. Your personal data belonging to you and your family may be used and disclosed to HomeTeamNS's affiliated organisations, third party service providers (activity partners etc.) for the following purposes:
a) Register and contact you about your attendance at the activity;
b) Carry out administrative, planning activities and to facilitate your requirements for the activity;
c) Plan and develop future activities and opportunities;
d) Compilation and analysis of statistics relevant to the course/activity;
e) Providing marketing material that you have agreed to receive.
3. As a valued HomeTeamNS member/customer, you can expect HomeTeamNS and its affiliated organizations, service providers and programme partners to communicate to you via channels such as electronic direct mailers (Email), Short messaging service (SMS), direct mailers (Postal Mail), whatsapp and phone calls (Voice).
4. By attending the activity stated above, you consent to the use of photograph, voice, likeness, and image in any broadcast of this event and in subsequent productions drawn from video or audio recordings of this event. The photographs and recordings may be published or broadcasted in the official HomeTeamNS and HomeTeamNS affiliates' publications and in publicity materials, including the HomeTeamNS and HomeTeamNS affiliates' websites and social media. All recordings, articles, quotes, photographs, films, CCTV footage, audio or video and/or any reproductions of same in any form, are the property of HomeTeamNS. HomeTeamNS and its affiliates, employees, representatives and agents are released from any and all claims, demands, costs and liability that may arise from the use of any of the described above, arising out of being interviewed, recorded, photograph, videotaped or filmed.
**It is the responsibility of event participants to remove themselves from group and candid shots/recordings that the photographers/videographers intend to capture, if they do not wish to have their photos/audio-visual recordings taken at the event. **
5. By providing the particulars of my emergency contact above, I confirm that I have obtained the consent from the individual named to provide their personal data to HomeTeamNS for HomeTeamNS to contact him/her in case of emergency (the “Purpose”). I agree to notify HomeTeamNS if the individual withdraws consent to the use and/or disclosure of his/her personal data for the Purpose, and to assist HomeTeamNS with all access requests and complaints which may be received from the individual regarding the use and/or disclosure of his/her personal data.
6. For more information on how personal data is processed within HomeTeamNS, please refer to our Data Protection Policy at https://www.hometeamns.sg/pdpa/