Health and Vaccination 健康狀況及防疫注射
- Hong Kong Dog Rescue (HKDR) requires proof of current vaccination of rabies, DHPPiL (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus and Leptospirosis) and Bordatella. All vaccinations must be conducted by a registered veterinary surgeon and not less than 7 days prior to the first lesson.
You confirm that your dog has completed his/her required course of vaccinations and is currently up to date with his/her schedule. You understand that vaccination certificate must be submitted to HKDR trainer by the first lesson as proof in order for your dog to participate in any classes.
- You understand and agree that your dog must be in good health to attend the class. You agree to inform HKDR at least 1 day prior to the commencement of each lesson if your dog is ill, or has received recent veterinary attention, and can provide the medical details if required. You further understand that participation in the course is at the discretion of the HKDR trainer in charge of the course.
- HKDR welcomes you and your family members or human friends (up to 4 in total) to join us to work with your dog. Please register your attendance with our HKDR trainer at the beginning of the lesson. Junior members of the family are also welcome. Their attendance must be under the supervision of a parent to ensure the safety and comfort of every human and dog in the class.
- HKDR encourages you and your dog to attend all lessons in a course and follow our HKDR trainer’s instruction to practise, in order to achieve the best training result.
- If your dog is not able to come to a lesson, HKDR strongly recommends that you and your human companions still attend. If, however, you or your human companions cannot attend a lesson, relevant homework materials will be sent to you by our HKDR trainer via e-mail. We regret that we are unable to offer make-up classes.
- If typhoon signal no. 8 or above, or a rainstorm red/black warning is issued at 9am, all lessons on that day will be cancelled and postponed one week. Make-up class will be scheduled after discussion between HKDR trainer and all participants in subsequent lesson.
- Video and tape recording are NOT permitted in the class.
- In order to protect all participants in a class, HKDR reserves the right to refuse entry to any dog who presents behaviour issues that may disruptive, or that may be exacerbated by participation in a group class. It is the owner’s responsibility to notify HKDR their dog’s behaviour issues in the application form. If any behaviour issues are discovered during a course and the trainer determines that it is in everyone's best interest that you seek private consultation, you will be recommended to stop bringing your dog in remaining classes. HKDR strongly recommends that you and your human companions still attend. If, however, you or your human companions cannot attend a lesson, relevant homework materials will be sent to you by our HKDR trainer via e-mail. We regret that no refund or make-up classes will be provided.
- You understand that attendance of the course is not without risk to yourself, members of your family or guests who may attend, or to your dog. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold HKDR and our trainers free from any and all liability or claims by any member of your family or any other person accompanying you to any training session or function of HKDR as a result of any action by any dog, including your own.
- Refunds are provided only for class cancellations made by HKDR.
- If the minimum enrollment number for a course is not met 3 days prior to the first lesson, the course will be cancelled. We will notify you 3 days before the first lesson to offer you the chance to retain a credit with us for a future course or receive a full refund.
* Personal Information Collection Statement: The information about you collected by means of this form will be used only for compiling aggregate statistics about individuals registering with us.