Thank you for offering to foster a dog/puppy for HKDR. For HKDR, each foster home means one more dog we can save. Please complete and return this Foster Questionnaire that would help us find the suitable foster dog. We will provide all the support you need if you can provide a loving temporary home to our dogs.
Before you start fostering, please understand that :
- The dog you take home may or may not have been fully vaccinated depending on individual circumstances. HKDR will inform you of any health, behaviour or medication issues that you should be aware of. As an HKDR foster you may be required to bring the dog to an appointed vet clinic to undergo pre-arranged medical treatment.
- HKDR will cover all necessary costs, which do not include grooming or other non-essential costs. Please consult HKDR before taking your foster dog to the vet. You may be required to bring the foster dog to an appointed vet clinic.
- Under no circumstances must a foster dog be given to anyone else without prior approval from HKDR. The foster dog should also stay at the address stated in this Foster Form.
- Puppy fosters will be required to bring the foster puppy to the regular HKDR Puppy Adoption afternoons, every Sunday 2pm to 5pm at Whiskers N Paws in Horizon Plaza, Ap Lei Chau, unless alternative arrangements have been agreed between the foster and HKDR.
除非事前已得救狗之家同意，否則所有幼犬暫養家庭均需要每星期帶幼犬出席救狗之家的幼犬領養日 (逢星期日下午2-5 時於鴨脷洲新海怡廣場 Whiskers N Paws 舉行)。
- Fosters will be required to bring their fostered dog to attend arranged adoption interviews at a mutually agreed time and place.
- Fosters will be asked to provide regular updates and photos of their fostered dog to help the dog find a permanent home.
- Fosters must return the foster dog to HKDR upon request.