Please take 2 minutes read our terms & condition
Terms & Conditions
Cycling is a physical activity and can be strenuous. Those who participate in our cycling program should be in good health and any Rider who has a doubt about their health or has a medical condition should consult their doctor before confirming participation. No-one should participate in the Rides under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
By registering to join our cycling adventure and exploration program, you have to understand that no incentive insurance or a compensation claim for any incident occurred to riders will be provided. Hereby, we advise that…
- Riders must be well-prepared and ride at their own responsibilities
- Riders must be flexible for adverse weather conditions
- Riders must be responsible for their personal belonging and should wear no any values during the rides
- Riders should wear a helmet, protective materials no matter any cycling situations
- Riders should be at least 16 years old and if the age is below 16, riders must be accompanied by a guardian or caretaker.
I have read and understood terms and conditions for participating cycling program. Therefore, please accept my registration and confirm my name to be a participant in the program.