VSICON 2017 - Online Quiz 1
1. The principle of endoleaks was first conceptualised in open operations for aneurysms by whom?
2. Which of the following is true regarding Aorto - caval fistulae?
They are usually symptomatic
They produce low-output cardiac failure
The usual site is just below renal veins
Repair entails intraluminal suturing after venotomy in the IVC
3. Duplication of IVC results due to persistence of which embryological vein?
Left supracardinal vein
Left subcardinal vein
Left posterior cardinal vein
Left anterior cardinal vein
Left vitelline vein
4. Which of the following peripheral aneurysms is most likely to rupture?
5. The most common cause of bypass graft failure at 1-2 years following the procedure is
Poor inflow or outflow
Intrinsic defect in graft
Progression of atherosclerotic disease
6. Which artery is most likely to be involved by Fibro muscular dyspasia?
Left renal artery
Right renal artery
Left internal carotid artery
Right internal carotid artery
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm