1. This form is to be completed to obtain approval for a deferred main examination if the student is unable to attend the main examination.
2. The application must be received by PSB Academy prior or no later than 3 working days after the date of examination. Supporting documentation(s) must be enclosed with all application.
3. Deferred examination is based on the marks weightage of coursework and examination as indicated in the module. Please refer to the student handbook for your programme assessment grading.
4. Student will be informed of the outcome via email within 7 working days.
5. If approved, this deferred main examination will be considered as your first and final attempt. If you fail to attend or pass this examination, no further examination will be granted and you are required to re-module if you wish to complete the course. Under no circumstances will a student be given a deferment for deferred examination.
6. If not approved, in order to complete the course, you are required to re-enrol for the module. A remodule fee is applicable
NB: All information provided are treated with strictest confidentiality and are meant for internal use only.