Important Notes :
Students who come under the following condition(s) are not eligible to take the Written Comprehensive Examination:
- Students who have not maintained student status or extended student status (for a period of more than 5 years)
- MBA Students who have not completed the minimum prescribed 48 credits hours of course work and MS Students who have not completed the minimum prescribed 36 credits hours of course work
- Students who have not completed 4 times for Speaker of the month and Internship (Over or ID. 622-xxxx Only for MBA Huamak Day / ID. 631-xxxx onwards for all programs except MS.MGT, Double Degree and Bilingual)
- Students who have a cumulative GPA less than 3.00
- Received a grade of “B- or below” in any course (S) (For students ID.501-xxxx onwards)
- Received a grade of “U” in any course(s)
- Received a grade of “I” in any course(s)
- Be certain that you are eligible to enroll for Written Comprehensive Exam. If otherwise, no refund of the exam fee will be given.
- Students who are eligible to take the Written Comprehensive Exam will be announced on September 13, 2021 at https://abacgsb.neolms.com/
- Students need to check their qualifications carefully before coming to register for Written Comprehensive Examination otherwise students may not be allowed to take the examination.
- Written Comprehensive Examination Result will be announced on November 16, 2021 at https://abacgsb.neolms.com/
- Students should check the Review Class Schedule everyday or before come to class. (the schedule will be announced on the https://abacgsb.neolms.com/
- All examination processes will be conducted ONLINE
- Please kindly check the confirmation for online registration from the Email that you have entered in online written comprehensive exam.