Important Notes :
Students who come under the following condition(s) are not eligible to take the Written Comprehensive Examination:
- Students who have not maintained student status or extended student status (for a period of more than 5 years)
- Students who have not completed the minimum prescribed 48 credits hours of course work
- Students who have a cumulative GPA less than 3.00
- Received a grade of “C or below” in any course(s)
- Received a grade of “B- or below” in any course (S) (For students ID.501-xxxx onwards)
- Received a grade of “U” in any course(s)
- Received a grade of “I” in any course(s)
- Be certain that you are eligible to enroll for Written Comprehensive Exam. If otherwise, no refund of the exam fee will be given.
- Students who are eligible to take the Written Comprehensive Exam will be announced on October 5, 2021 at https://abacgsb.neolms.com/
- Students need to check their qualifications carefully before coming to register for Written Comprehensive Examination otherwise students may not be allowed to take the examination.
- Written Comprehensive Examination Result will be announced on November 16, 2021 at https://abacgsb.neolms.com
- All examination processes will be conducted ONLINE