1/ In admission, students must be in age of 5 years or more.
2/ All students are registered in the waiting list through the website: www.furqancenter.com. Accepting massages will be sent to the guardian's mobile according to the vacant seats.
3/ The available periods are:
From 9:00a.m to 11:30p.m
From 04:00p.m to 06:30p.m
From 07:00p.m to 09:30p.m
(the student will be accepted in one of the previous periods according to the guardian's will).
4/ Tuition fees is 1100 R.S for one semester +100R.S bag's price and it will be paid once.
5/ The center's administration provide transportation services for students with nominal fees by contracting with a distinguished company in the field of transportation services.
The center's instructions:
1/ students who are in the memorization department must attend daily five days a week for two and a half hours. Absence is not accepted in the center except in case of illness or a legitimate written excuse sent to the center's administration.
2/ special leave is given to students of memorization department who have their midterms and final exams in addition to the official holidays.
3/ the number of students at each teacher arenot more than 15 students.
4/ all new student must learn the Qaida-Noraniah first in order to know and correct their points of articulation and Tajweed rules. If the student memorized certain Juzu, he/she will be tested in their memorization and Tajweed. In case of passing the test, he/she will be in the Quran classes and continue from where they stopped. On the other hand, if he/she passes the test in memorization without Tajweed, they will learn Noraniah first and then continue their memorization. But in case of not passing the test, student must learn Noraniah and then start memorization from the beginning.
Al-Forqan center is nonprofit institution and totally depends on the tuition fees since it's established, thus delayed fee's payment impairs the interests and services of the center which negatively affect the provided quality. Please take this in to consideration.
Center tuition fees:
1) New Student: registration fees (1200SR) the fees can be refundedwithin 10 (ten) days from beginning of thesemester except the non-refundableamounts that are (100SR) for seat reserve,(100SR)cost of bag and (100SR) for 10 (ten) days study, total will be (300SR).
2) Attending Student: registration fees (1100SR) this amount can be refunded in two Conditions:
(A): Before Starting theSemester,which would deduct (100SR) for seat reserve.
(B): Under 10 Days from starting the semester which woulddeduct (100SR) cost of bag and 100SR for 10 (ten) days study total will be (200SR).
1) New Student: registration fees (2200SR) the fees can be refund within 10 (ten) days from beginning of the semester except the non-refundable amounts that are (100SR) for seat reserve,(100SR)cost of bag and (200SR) for 10 (ten) days study, total will be(400SR).
2) Attending Student: registration fees (2100SR) this amount can be refunded in two Conditions:
(A):Before Starting the Semester, which would deduct (100SR) for seat reserve.
(B):Under 10 Days from starting the semester which woulddeduct (100SR) for seat reserve and coast of study for 10 days(200) total deduction (300SR).
3) Transfer to Regular curriculum:the difference between two tracks will be refunded with deduct 200SR)fordifference.)
1 - Please provide bank account information for refunds.Refunded amount will be transferred to this bankaccount.
2-Refunded amount will be issued during 30 daysafter request approval.