Read the following terms and conditions carefully before applying for the course.
【10days International Sushi Course】
1. The applicant will complete payment of tuition fees within a reasonable time frame agreed by the school and the applicant after submitting an application.
2. The applicant agrees on the following terms on fees and tuition:
a) All the fees paid by the applicant will be refunded except the registration fee when applicant cancels the course.
b) The 70% of the fees paid by the applicant will be refunded except the registration fee when applicant cancels the course one week to 3days prior to the first day of the class.
c) No refund will be made for any reason in case of the applicant's cancellation after 3days prior to the first day of the class.
d) No refund will be made for any reason in case of the applicant's cancellation after the course starts.
e) The registration fee is not refundable for any reason.
3. Substitution/Replacement to attend a class on behalf of the applicant is not permitted.
4. The applicant is responsible for keeping valuables during the class. In the event of any loss or robbery, the applicant will not claim any indemnity liability from the school.
5. The applicant will not claim any indemnity liability from the school on any accident, physical damage, or others might occur during the class. An applicant from a foreign country agrees to have travel insurance and a foreign applicant staying in Singapore, agrees to have health insurance at applicant's own expense.
6. The Certificate will be awarded to students who completed more than 80% of school credits (tardiness and early leaving being regarded as absence), and students must achieve the certain grade. The applicant understands and accepts that obedience to the above rules is necessary to be awarded with the Certificate.
7. The applicant agrees that an applicant who shows bad behaviors, disrupts class, annoys other students may be requested to leave a class or expelled from school in the worst case.
8. The applicant agrees not to make any sound or video recording of the class. If the applicant needs to record the class, prior permission from an instructor will be strictly required.
9. The applicant understands all the programs that would be offered during classes including lessons, textbooks, techniques, and others belong to TOKYO SUSHI ACADEMY SINGAPORE, and never rent or transfer these materials to a third party, or resell.
10. The applicant agrees that any media photographed by TOKYO SUSHI ACADEMY SINGAPORE can be used for advertisement and promotional purposes at their own discretion.