All accepted students with dual citizenship and foreign nationality will be REQUIRED to accomplish the Foreign Student Information Sheet upon acceptance.
If an organization/company will pay for the school fees, please submit a Letter of Guarantee.
We believe healthy educational environment is a drug-free environment. Our philosophy at BISS centers on prevention and education with regards to the use of all dangerous drugs, tobacco, and alcohol. Further, we believe the majority of our students choose not to use these substances, and we want to reinforce those positive decisions whenever and wherever possible.
We also recognize, however, that teen peer pressure can be profound. We therefore strongly believe in an education and detection system that enables our young people to stay drug free throughout their years at Brent and beyond. To assist our students with their decisions and to enable them to make positive choices where drugs are concerned, we will conduct random urinalysis of our students from time to time. We ask your cooperation as a parent in consenting to these tests when we deem them necessary and when your child is selected. Parents will be notified of the results of all urinalysis testing.
Our intention for students who test positive is that drug treatment/ intervention be provided. Subsequent positive tests after rehabilitation, however, may be grounds for dismissal of that student from Brent. Refusal to sign this permission document by the parent may also constitute grounds for dismissal of the student from Brent International School Subic as per policy manual.
I give Brent International School Subic permission to conduct drug tests (urinalysis) as they deem necessary.
Please read the Parent-School agreement carefully.
The parent signature below constitutes agreement with the following:
* Information: The student’s parent/s have provided information without omissions or falsification and provided all supporting documents to complete the application. In the event that an information has been deliberately falsified, BISS reserves the right to withdraw an enrolled student at anytime. All documents and forms submitted to BISS in accomplishment of the application process becomes property of BISS and will be kept as a permanent record of the applicant.
* Special Needs: Parents must disclose relevant information regarding the applicant’s special needs / medical history. BISS reserves the right to accept students whom it can provide service to. Thus, the school will not be able to accommodate ALL students with special needs.
* Guardianship: It is highly recommended that at least one parent must legally reside and live with the student in the Philippines; guardianship arrangements are subject for approval by the school.
* Safety and Liability: The student’s parents understand that students, when at school on property, when taking or boarding the Brent school bus top and from their homes or on organised field trips, are supervised by staff members or other responsible adults who will exercise all reasonable caution. However the parents agree that the school and its members cannot accept any liability for accidents or incidents that may occur either at school or en route to and from school during the student’s participation in Brent school field trips or bus service.
* Policies and Procedures: The student and parents will abide by the school’s policies and procedures.
* Visa: The student and parents are responsible for obtaining a student visa and resident permit or Brent Special visa (RA 47A2) as well as any other legally required permit.
* School Marketing: The student’s parents grants permission to use the student’s photos in print or digital promotions for the school as well as on its website.
* Religious Services: The student’s parents understand that Brent is an Episcopalian school and that, while the school does not impose religious conversion, all students are required to attend services and religious studies classes.