By submitting your application, you agree to the following Term and Conditions:
- I understand that this teacher training course will be both physically and mentally challenging, with two yoga practices daily along with up to 9 hours of required class and workshop time.
- I understand that cigarettes, alcohol, and illegal drugs will NOT be permitted for the duration of the training.
- I am also aware that yoga is a physical practice and I take full responsibility for any injuries or accidents that may occur during the retreat as a result of my doing. I take full responsibility for my own health and well-being during the course and will not hold YOGAVATAR or any of the teaching staff responsible for injuries or other medical problems that might occur.
- I understand that YOGAVATAR follows the curriculum guidelines of the Yoga Alliance; and therefore, requires all participants to show up, participate, and commit 100% to the course. Students who give 100% will almost certainly graduate successfully. Those who do not may jeopardise their certification.
- I understand that a positive, team-oriented, optimistic attitude is a requirement for all attendees. Disruptive, rude, or negative behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the course.