A qualified applicant must agree to the following terms and conditions to participate in the training program:
1. Abide by all the laws of South Korea and refrain from any illegal activties;
2. Follow the program to the best of the participant’s ability and abide by the rules of the organizers;
3. Refrain from engaging in political activities, or any form of employment for profit or gain;
4. Return to his/her home country upon completion of the program;
5. Refrain from extending the time of stay for personal convenience, and accept that WeGO does not assume any responsibility for the extended stay in Korea of any kind prior and after the program, unless otherwise specified in the program description;
6. Refrain from bringing any family members and/or any other dependents to Korea during the time of the program;
7. Accept that WeGO is not liable for any damages or losses of personal property;
8. Accept that WeGO will not assume any responsibility for illness, injury, or death arising from extracurricular activities, wilful misconduct, or undisclosed pre-existing medical conditions of the participant; and
9. Carry out such instructions and abide by such conditions as may be stipulated by WeGO inrespect to the program.
I have read and agree to fully comply with the above terms and conditions, and certify that all personal information stated above is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.