Terms and Conditions for Pet Parents/Pet Owners.
1. Please ensure that all medical records for your pet are updated. The pet needs to have his/her vaccinations updated. The above mentioned are the basic vaccinations required a certificate from the person giving the above vaccinations should be in possession of the Pet Parent and a copy of the same provided to PPP at the time of registration - for members and every time a non-member brings in his pet.
2. Your Pet Cat will be fed with either Me-O or Royal Canin only.
3. Cats will not be bathed at our premises however long their stay would be.
4. All dues need to be settled in advance.
5. In case of an extension of Boarding please ensure you sms/whatsapp/email us well in advance for the same. WhatsApp 7263900195 email:firstname.lastname@example.org. An Invoice will be sent for an extension which should be paid for online.
6. Cats left at PPP for more than a week without any information will be transferred to a shelter. They will remain in the shelter for a week and thereafter be given up for adoption.
7. If your Cat suffers from any chronic disease and requires medication please give us the same in writing along with the medication to be given to the Cat. A Vet prescription is a must in this case and the Vet should also certify that the Cat does not have a contagious disease which may be transmitted to other Cats.
8. Pune Pet Park employees along with the management will not be held responsible for any unnatural occurrence involving the pet, that being said we undertake to look after and treat your pet as our responsibility.