Terms and Conditions for Pet Parents/Pet Owners.
1. Please ensure that all medical records for your pet are updated. The pet needs to have his/her vaccinations updated. The above mentioned are the basic vaccinations required a certificate from the person giving the above vaccinations should be in possession of the Pet Parent and a copy of the same provided to PPP at the time of registration - for members and every time a non member brings in his pet. This can be sent by whatsapp to 7263900195 or by email to email@example.com
2. Your Pet Dog will be fed with either Pedigree or Royal Canin only.No Home Cooked Food will be provided hence please do not place requests for soups ice cream boiled chicken etc. Wet Pouches from Pedigree or Royal Canin will be provided and need to be reimbused as actuals
3. Pets will be bathed only if they stay at the facility for more than 5 days. Please ensure that your pet is cleaned and showered before you hand him over for Boarding, Dirty pets would have an additional fee of Rs 500/-
4. All dues need to be settled in advance.
5. In case of an extension of Boarding please ensure you sms/whatsapp/email us well in advance for the same. sms-whatsapp 7263900195 email:firstname.lastname@example.org. An Invoicce will be sent for extension which should be aid for online.
6. Dogs left at PPP for more than a week without any information will be transferred to a shelter. They will remain in the shelter for a week and thereafter be given up for adoption.
7. If your dog suffers from any chronic disease and requires medication please give us the same in writing alongwith the medication to be given to the dog. A Vet prescription is a must in this case and the Vet should also certify that the dog does not have a contagious disease which may be transmitted to other dogs.
8. As a Pet Parent you will need to Indemnify and hold harmless Pune Pet Park and its Employees from and against all claims, damages losses and expenses, arising in any way out of or resulting from any untoward unavoidable incident during the stay of your Pet at Pune Pet Park.
9. Plan your trip well our new day starts at 0.00 Hrs so even if you leave your dog at 9.00 pm you will be charged for the day, same way even if you pick up your dog at 7.00 am you will be charged for the day. It would be ideal to drop your dog early in the morning and pick him up late in the evening.