Important Instructions for Pet Parents Members and Non-Members. Please Read the following for the benefit of your little furry one
1. Please ensure that all medical records for your pet are updated. The pet needs to have his/her vaccinations updated. The above mentioned are the basic vaccinations required a certificate from the person giving the above vaccinations should be in possession of the Pet Parent and a copy of the same provided to PPP at the time of registration - for members and every time a non-member brings in his pet.
2. Your Pet Dog will be fed with either Pedigree or Royal Canin only. No Home Cooked Food will be provided hence please do not place requests for soups ice cream boiled chicken etc. Wet Pouches from Pedigree or Royal Canin will be provided and need to be reimbursed as actuals.
3. Please ensure your pet is handed over clean with a proper shower, Pets that stay with us for more than a week will be showered and groomed before handing them over, additional charges may apply.
4. In case of an extension of Boarding please ensure you sms/WhatsApp/email us well in advance for the same. sms-WhatsApp 7263900195 email:email@example.com. An Invoice will be sent for an extension which should be paid for online.
5. Dogs left at Pune Pet Park for more than a week without any intimation will be considered abandoned, the dog will be transferred to a shelter, the shelter would initiate legal action. All Dues and costs incurred due to this will be payable by the Pet Parent owner of the dog .
6. If your dog suffers from any chronic disease and requires medication please give us the same in writing along with the medication to be given to the dog. A Vet prescription is a must in this case and the Vet should also certify that the dog does not have a contagious disease which may be transmitted to other dogs. For dogs that require being medicated and constant attention, only Premium Boarding charges would apply.
7. In case of an emergency, we reserve the right to call for a Vet and attend to the medical needs of pets under our care, Vet and medical bills will need to be reimbursed as per actuals.
8. Please ensure that your dog has undergone an anti-tick treatment before he reaches the Park. If ticks are observed then we will have to conduct the same for which there will be a charge of Rs 300/-. Once your dog leaves the Park please ensure your dog has been bathed with an anti-tick shampoo and a spray used for ticks. This will ensure your dog remains clean and tick free.
9. If your dog is on heat or due to come on heat during her stay at the Park you will need to inform us in advance so that she can be quarantined for her safety and the safety of all the other dogs within the facility. There will be an additional charge of Rs 250/- per day for the period of her stay.
10. During the stay, if your pet is due for delivery please let us know so that adequate arrangements can be made to ensure safe delivery of her puppies. Additional charges appropriate to the circumstances will apply including vet charges if any, we will not ask for permission for the same as the pet would require immediate attention.
11. Please ensure you hand over your dog with a half collar half chain along with a leash. If the same is not adhered to we will ensure that the same is procured and will bill the same to you.
12. Post Boarding Anti Tick Treatment, although your pet may seem clean it is imperative that the dog is bathed with an anti-tick shampoo followed by Fipronyl spray as soon as he leaves the boarding facility. This needs to be vigorously followed within 24hours. This will eliminate the possibility of any tick-related illness and keep the pet healthy and clean.
13. As a Pet Parent you will need to Indemnify and hold harmless Pune Pet Park and its Employees from and against all claims, damages losses and expenses, arising in any way out of or resulting from any untoward unavoidable incident during the stay of your Pet at Pune Pet Park.
14. Plan your trip well our new day starts at 0.00 Hrs so even if you leave your dog at 9.00 pm you will be charged for the day, same way even if you pick up your dog at 7.00 am you will be charged for the day. It would be ideal to drop your dog early in the morning and pick him up late in the evening. Please book your dog one day in advance to enable us to plan for the next day accordingly, walk-in fees would apply to dogs booked the same day.
15. Bookings received without the booking fee will be termed as unbooked, Please pay the booking fee along with the booking.
15. All dues need to be settled in advance.