Terms and Conditions for Cat Boarding at Pune Pet Park
1. Please intimate any former illness or allergies with your Cat, A Vet's number who already is treating your Cat will be an added advantage to help assist your Pet in times of emergency.
2. The Pet Cat will be fed ready to eat kibbles, cat food, and milk if there are any specific eating requirements to be followed please send us an email on confirmation with Instructions that need to be followed by us during the stay of your pet with us.
3. Cats left with us for more than a week will be termed as abandoned pets and will be dealt with by putting the cats up for adoption or finding them caring homes, we will not entertain any further correspondence or claims. We are available by email and phone for this purpose. Undelivered messages or emails will not be considered as we acknowledge every email and message.
4. While we at Pune Pet Park take Pet care very seriously with passion and dedication,however, at times pets could go through a great deal of anxiety which may result in their ill health we will keep you informed of the same by messages and emails and will try our level best to give it maximum care, in the event of any mishap, Pune Pet Park Private will not be held responsible for any unfortunate incident while the pet is at our park.
5. Extensions and Cancellations: Please refer to Extension and Cancellation procedures updated from time to time in our Knowledgebase.
7. Updates: Please refer to our article on Updates for chargeable and free updates.
7. All dues need to be settled in advance.
8. Payments can be made by cash, card or online transfer to the bank as per details provided at the time of Booking