Terms and conditions – Terra Village
1) Terra Village (hereafter known as 'Organiser') welcomes crafters, original authentic designers, makers, upcyclists and local artisans (hereafter known as 'partners').
2) During the process of booking, it is compulsory to fill up the required details stipulated above for completion of application. Your personal particulars will be kept in strictest confidence.
Procedures for Booking a Booth:
1) Book via this online form, fill in the required details and information.
2) The booking system will record your booking and send it through to our executive for processing.
3) Our executive will contact you within 1-3 days with an acknowledgement email and a request for payment. Payment details will be provided.
4) Proceed to make payment online to Terra Village within 1-3 days. Provide a proof of transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org (Indicating your brand name in the subject title)
5) Upon receiving proof of transaction, your booth booking will be secured. Booth allocation will be pre-assigned.
6 ) Official receipts will be issued for all payments made.
7) The Organizer reserves the right to re-assign the booth to others if payment not received within 3 days of acknowledgement email sent.
Sale of Merchandise:
1) Partners are required to indicate the pricing of their merchandises clearly.
2) Partners are required to decorate and set up their own designated area/table. A table cloth is necessary.
3) Partners will only be allowed to sell the products that have been declared during submission of booking. The organiser reserves the right to request for the withdrawal of any product deemed unsuitable for the event.
4) The following items are strictly prohibited for sale:
1. Banking or Financial-related Products
2. Bridal Packages
3. MLM Membership Sign-ups
4. Counterfeit, copy-right infringed products.
1) No refunds will be made for cancellation or amendments to the booking.
2) The organiser reserves the right to exercise its discretion to cancel, postpone or amend the event details and the booking.
Usage of Space:
1) Partners must keep within the designated space allocated.
2) Any additional space required extended out of the designated space is not allowed unless explicitly requested in writing to Terra Village, with the approval given by the organizers.
3) Partners are to obtain the permission of the organiser prior to erecting any temporary signages and marketing information associated with the event.
1) Loss or Damage: The organiser will not be liable for any loss or damage to any merchandise or matters arising from the participation of the event.
2) Partners shall make own arrangements to safeguard the equipment and goods from theft, vandalism, loss or damage and is responsible for all of the equipment and any other items (whether belonging to the partner, his employee, agent or contractor) which is placed, deposited, brought into or left at the Market venue. The Organiser shall not be responsible for the safekeeping or custody thereof. Under no circumstances shall the Organiser be liable to make good or accept responsibility or liability in respect of any theft, vandalism, loss or damage to the partner’s equipment and the partner shall hold the Organiser harmless in this respect.
3) The partner is responsible to dismantle or remove all property brought into the marketplace and ensure that all litter and waste is disposed of before leaving after operation has ended. The partner shall take good care of and shall not cause any damage or permit or suffer any damage to be done to the organiser or venue. Any damage to the premises arising from the Market howsoever caused (including without limitation accidental damage caused by any act or omission whether negligently or otherwise of the partner, his employee, contractors, or agent) shall be repaired, replaced or reinstated at the partner’s cost and expense, in accordance to the Organiser’s requirements, and within the time specified by the Organiser.
4) All decisions set by the organiser is final.
Note: By signing up, partners would have agreed fully to the terms and conditions set out by the organiser. For further information/ clarifications, please email to email@example.com