Kupang Volunteering with Kelly and AdvinaRp8,800,000 per person (19-22 April) Rp9,400,000 per person (19-23 April) Based on twin room sharing at Hotel Neo Eltari or similar, flying with Batik Air.
50% deposit is required to secure your participation. Remaining balance is due 1 week prior to start of the trip.
Sumba Volunteering with Alexander ThianRp2,300,000 per person (30 April - 6 May) Based on twin room sharing at Hotel Sinar Tambolaka or similar.
Make a payment to secure your participation (first come first serve). Full payment is due 1 week prior to start of the trip.
Send your payment to Bank Central Asia 5260311982 a/n Yay Hati Gembira Indonesia. Please send your proof of transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: Each participant must have a signed “Release and Waiver of Liability” on file. Please complete this form now in order to be considered. Please print all information in blanks provided.
I, the Volunteer, desire to work as a Volunteer and engage in the activities related to being a volunteer with the Volunteer Program. I understand that the activities may include but are not limited to, traveling to and from other countries, traveling to and from other cities and towns, consuming food and living in accommodations available or provided in the foreign country(ies), working in the Happy Hearts offices and affiliates, constructing and rehabilitating buildings and other construction-related activities.
I hereby freely and voluntarily, without duress, execute this Release under the following terms:
1. Waiver and Release. I, the Volunteer, release and forever discharge and hold harmless Happy Hearts Indonesia (HHI) and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from my work for HHI.I understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges HHI from any liability or claim that I, the Volunteer, may have against HHI with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death or property damage that may result from my participation in the Volunteer Program. I also understand that HHI does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health, or disability insurance, in the event of injury, illness, death or property damage (see insurance requirements below).
2. Insurance. I, the Volunteer, understand that, except as otherwise agreed to by HHI in writing, HHI does not carry or maintain health, medical or disability insurance coverage for any volunteer. HHI's Board of Directors requires all international volunteers to have appropriate travel insurance. Insurance is paid for by the Volunteer.
3. Medical Treatment. Except as otherwise agreed to by HHI in writing, I hereby release and forever discharge HHI from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first-aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my time with HHI.
4. Assumption of the Risk. I understand that my time with HHI may include activities that may be hazardous to me, including, but not limited to, construction activities, loading and unloading heavy equipment and materials, and local transportation to and from the work sites. I recognize and understand that my time with HHI may, in some situations, involve inherently dangerous activities. I also understand that in addition to consuming local foods and living in accommodations which are available in the country(ies) visited, I may be traveling to and from locations which pose risks from terrorism, war, insurrection or criminal activities. I also understand that, in order to protect its employees and volunteers in all countries around the world, it is HHI's policy that it will not pay ransom or make any other payments in order to secure the release of hostages.I hereby expressly and specifically assume the risk of injury or harm in these activities and release HHI from all liability for injury, illness, death or property damage resulting from the activities of my time with HHI.
5. Photographic Release. I grant and convey unto HHI all right, title, and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by HHI during my work for HHI, including but not limited to any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings.
6. Other. I expressly agree that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. I agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release shall be held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such clause or provision shall not otherwise affect the remaining provisions of this Release which shall continue to be enforceable.
To express my understanding of this release, I sign below.