The definitions of terms used in these regulations are as follows:
(1) “Organizer” shall mean the HKHands.
(2) “Exhibitor” shall mean the organization or/and the company participating in the Hong Kong Illustration and Creative Show 2019 Exhibition, which has made a full payment of the exhibit space cost.
2. SCOPE OF USE
The Exhibitor, using facilities and services in the Exhibition Hall, shall follow the Regulations carefully set by the Organizer.
3. CONDITION OF USE
(1) The Exhibitor shall receive authorization from the Organizer by making a full payment of the exhibit space cost.
(2) The Exhibitor shall be responsible for the operation and management of the booth(s).
(3) The Exhibitor shall comply with the regulations for the management of the exhibition hall and equipment.
4. ALLOTMENT OF SPACE
(1) The Organizer will decide on the location of stands and inform the exhibitors.
(2) An exhibit is not allowed to transfer the allotted space wholly or partially free of charge nor to lease it to a third party, or not to exchange it with another exhibitor.
5. RESPONSIBILITY FOR MANAGEMENT OF EXHIBITION HALLS AND GOODS
(1) The exhibitor shall be responsible for the maintenance and management of the goods exhibited.
(2) The exhibitor shall be responsible for insuring goods exhibited against theft, breakage, fire or other accidents.
6. CANCELLATION, RESCISSION AND INVALIDATION OF CONTRACT
(1) After a confirmation document is issued, written notification of cancellation of space must be received by the organizer on or before the dates specified.
(2) If space is canceled prior to 1 month of the commence date of said show, 50% of the rental fee for the canceled space will be due to the organizer and if space is canceled prior to 14 days of the commence date of said show, 80% of the rental fee for the canceled space will be due to the organizer. If space is canceled prior to 7 days of the commence date of said show, the exhibitor shall remain liable to the organizer for the total rental fee for the space canceled.
(3) Refunds of space will not be given until after the exhibition has occurred. The full payment of the exhibition space cost is not received by 1 month prior to the commence date of said show, for which no special arrangements have been made with the organizer, may be resold or reassigned by the organizer.
(4) Exhibitors may not assign, sublet or apportion to others the whole or any part of the space allocated, and may not display goods or services other than those manufactured or regularly distributed by them.
7. RESTRICTION ON INSTALLING
(1) No equipment or exhibition goods may be left on the aisles that might obstruct emergency evacuation.
(2) No exhibition booths or incidental facilities may be installed at an emergency exit or in front of a machinery-housing room, a warehouse, a fire hydrant, loading dock or a restroom.
(3) No drilling or nailing shall be used on the floor in any case.
(4) Exhibitor shall be responsible for following all matters concerning the handling of dangerous goods; Fire Prevention Law and Decree, the High Pressure Gas Safety Control Law and other laws relating to handling of dangerous goods.
8. OTHER REGULATIONS
(3) Exhibitor agrees that upon acceptance of this “APPLICATION” by the organizer, with or without appropriate payment, this APPLICATION AND EXHIBIT SPACE CONTRACT shall become a legally binding contract; enforceable against Exhibitor in accordance with its terms. By the submission of this applicaion, the individual applicant submitting this form represents and warrants that he/she is duly authorized to execute this binding contract on behalf of Exhibitor. It is understood that the booth will be assigned to the company name listed in the “EXHIBITOR INFORMATION”.