1. Submit your application online by the 27th of December 2018.
2. Receive feedback on application status.
3. If your application is accepted, you will be called in for an interview.
4. If you pass the interview stage, you will be enrolled into the Bait Al Gahwa Training Programme held from the 6th of January 2019.
- Applicants must be free from the 6th to the 24th of January 2019.
- Full-time enrolment to the programme will commence from the 27th of January 2019, applicants must be free from that date onwards
- Applicants with experience in performing arts, public speaking, and guiding tours are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum: High School certificate
Who can apply
- You must be an Emirati national (female or male)
- Resident in Abu Dhabi Emirate
- Age between 18-65
- Preferred experience in hospitality sector, theatre, and drama.
- Knowledge in UAE culture and heritage
Note: All applicants will be subject to a selection process. Results will be communicated in due course, if not please contact the Applications Processing section via email: email@example.com