ROAMING BABYSITTER CLUB RULES
1. Membership is available to anyone 18 years of age or older.
2. You agree not to use to conduct any fraudulent or business activity in TRB's name or in any way, and/or have more than one Member Account at any time.
3. Students: You must have a true passion for kids, have prior experience in caring for young children and/or preferably pursuing professional childcare studies.
4. Mature adults: You must be experienced with babysitting other children apart from your own (trust us, it is not the same).
5. All applicants must not have any mental health history that could affect your judgement in a personalised childcare setting.
6. All applicants agree that all liaisons with your provided clients (parents) are entirely your own. The Roaming Babysitter Club assists by providing you with client contacts only, upon their permission.
a) TRB Club will not act as the middleman in your negotiations
b) TRB Club will not be responsible for any miscommunication and/or payment issues that arise between you and your assigned clients. You are to reach a fixed agreement to collect all payments/wages directly from your clients on time.
7. The rates stated by TRB Club are solely the Founder's own prices; it is not indicative of the rate that our members should earn. You have the freedom to decide your own rates that commensurate with your own experience and capability.
8. TRB will not accept cuts from the earnings of our members.
9. TRB will keep a record of the clients you are assigned to for feedback purposes, and clients have the right to verify your NRIC for identity and/or for the purpose of access passes.
10. TRB Club will cease sending future assignment notifications to the member (babysitter/nanny) if there are repeated or serious complaints made by the clients (parents) to the website.