Declaration and lndemnity Clauses. Please read carefullv.
I attest that the information given in this application form is true and correct. I undrestand that the centre reserves the right to reject my application and/or ask me to leave should the information, in whole or in part, prove to be materially untrue and incorrect.
Furthermore, I shall not hold MBMC or the sangha responsible and/or liable for any mishap, untoward occurrence, physical mental illness that may occur before, during and/or after my retreat.
I undretake to abide strictly by the rules of this centre, to pratice sincerely and conscientiously, and to follow closely the instructions of the meditation teacher.
I will not hold the centre liable and/or responsible for and items lost in its premises. I understand that the full payment for my retreat will not be refunded in the event that l terminate the retreats unexpectedly.
- You are advised to place your monies, personal valuables and traveling documents with the office for safekeeplng.
- Items kept in the office is at owner’s risk.
- Please inform the office if there is any change in your date of departure.
- All yogis are required to pay a nominal charge for food and accommodations per day to assist in detraying the cost of maintaining the centre.
- Fees for the first 10 days for local (RM5/day) & foreigner (RM20/day).
- lf you find that you have benefited from the pratice, and would like to contribute to help us maintain the centre and its meditation tradition, we would welcome it.
- Personal items to bring:
- Own toiletries
- Mosquitos repellant
- Personal medication
- Arrival after office hours will not be accepted for accommodation.
- Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Sunday & Public Holidays: 9am - 2pm.