The Judges will consider the structure, presentation and clarity of each entry.
CAMPAIGN / INDIVIDUAL AWARDS:Each entry must include information under the following headings:
● Objectives & budget● Target audience & strategy● Creativity & implementation● Results & evaluation● Why you think your entry should win
TEAM / AGENCY AWARDS: Each entry must include information under the following headings:
● Details of the team / agency ● Agency / individual objectives ● Recent work example(s) ● Recent achievements ● Challenges and how these were overcome ● Why you think your entry should win
DIGITAL APPLICATION / PLATFORM AWARD: Each entry must include information under the following headings:
Please do ensure your entry or supporting material includes a demonstration of the digital tool / platform either in the form of a video or online. Entries submitted for consideration must be launched between February 1, 2018 and March 01, 2019.
All Material will remain Confidential to The Judges. Winning case studies may be used in post-event materials to promote best practice and permission will be sought from entrants before publishing these.
Please avoid Rejection by following these points:
* Last date for the submission of nomination is 30th April 2019.
* Pakistan Digi Awards reserves the right to reject any nomination any time, if the procedure wont be followed.
* For any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com