Terms and Conditions governing S$100 subsidy for Android phone purchase
The subsidy is only applicable to Android phones from 18 February 2019 onwards and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Only GOJEK registered Driver-Partners who have completed at least 100 trips on the GOJEK Driver App in compliance with the Driver Services Agreement are eligible for the subsidy.
2. To apply for the subsidy, you must complete and submit the following application form, and upload proof of purchase of your Android phone. If you are eligible, the subsidy will be credited to your wallet on the 2nd of each month.
Before submitting the form, please note that:
Any claim that does not fulfil the Terms and Conditions stated above will be rejected.
3. By submitting this application form, you consent to GOJEK's collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data and details of your GOJEK Driver Account for the purpose of administering this subsidy, including verifying your eligibility for the subsidy and contacting you regarding your application for the subsidy.
4. GOJEK will review your application and inform you if your application has been approved or rejected. If your application is approved, the S$100 subsidy will be credited to your GOJEK driver wallet. GOJEK's decisions on all matters relating to this subsidy shall be final and binding on all applicants, and no appeal or correspondence will be entertained.
5. GOJEK reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate this subsidy, or vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
By submitting this application, you confirm that you agree to the Terms and Conditions governing S$100 subsidy for Android phone purchase.