Entry Fee: Y16,000 per squad, up to 8 players. Payable by Friday April 12th 2019.
After-Play Party 5.30pm: Cup presentation, buffet & 2-hour all-you-can-drink course, Y3,000
Format: Two groups of 6 teams. First four from each group go to knockout stage, last two play play in Plate competition.
Group games 7 minutes, play-off games 8 minutes (no injury time). Each team guaranteed 5 group games and at least one play-off game.
13:00: Opening ceremony
13.15-17.00: Futsal tournament
17:30-19.30: Cup presentation, buffet & drinks, raffle
3 points for win, 1 point for draw. If teams are level on points, order determined by:
1) better goal difference
2) more goals scored
3) better head to head
1) No limit on back passes but indirect free-kick awarded, if 'keeper picks up ball from own team's back pass.
2) 4 second rule does not apply on corner kicks, kick-ins and goal kicks.
3) Accumulation of 5 fouls doesn't result in penalty kick
4) No offside.
5) Kick-ins not throw-ins. Goal cannot be scored directly from a kick-in.
6) Goalkeeper starts play with goal kick or throw from inside penalty area.
7) No sliding tackles. Free kick given to opposition.
8) In case of freekick or kick-in, opposition player at least 5 meters away.
9) Substitutions - no limit.
10) No extra time. 3 takers for penalty shoot-out, then 'sudden death'.
11) Each team must field one lady or Esperanza FC player at all times.
This is a charity tournament with volunteer referees. Please participate in the spirit of fun and fair play!
Our team understands that participating may be hazardous. We assume full and complete responsibility for any injury or accident, which may occur while traveling to or from the event, and during play. We are aware of and assume all risks associated with participating, including but not limited to falls and contact with other participants which may result in injury. We grant permission for KIWL and NPO Esperanza to use photographs, video, website images, recordings or any other record of this event for promotional purposes and to raise awareness.