Please be advised that you will be requested to confirm the following information when you submit your abstract.
1. I confirm that i previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
2. Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. conference website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
3. The abstract submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to KASCON 2019 (Hereafter: “The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
4. The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the content.
5. The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication of abstract, which does not comply with the above.
6. I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.