JUNIOR FINANCE OFFICER/CPA
- Holds a degree in Finance, Accountancy, Certified Public Accountant(CPA);
- Has excellent communications skills and is highly personable;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and other accounting software;
- Resourceful, highly organized, and committed;
- Must be a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts financial research based on parameters and objectives set by the CEO.
- Analyzes collected finance data.
- Submits financial recommendations to the CEO.
- Prepares, analyzes and coordinates wages and reimbursable expenses of the Company’s Superintendents.
- Prepares daily Cash Position and weekly Liquidity Report and submits these to the Hellespont Group Chief Finance Officer.
- Shall report directly to the President & CEO.