TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information below is our Terms and Conditions of booking services with Children At Play Event Childcare, LLC. If you have any questions, or you’re not sure about anything, please contact us before submitting the childcare registration form.
Before submitting your childcare registration form request with us, you must READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE to Children At Play Event Childcare, LLC Terms and Conditions. By submitting your childcare registration form request with us, you are agreeing to Children At Play Event Childcare, LLC Terms and Conditions to care for your child(ren) in the manners stated below. Children At Play Event Childcare, LLC considers your completed childcare registration form(s) submission to be an agreement with our terms and conditions.
1. Our staffing ratios are as follows:
• Under 2 years old 1 : 3 children per caregiver
• 2 years old – 3 years old 1 : 4 children per caregiver
• 4 years old plus 1 : 6 children per caregiver
2. We only care for children that are between the ages of 6 weeks to 12 years old.
3. a. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your date of service. The final payment must be paid in full two weeks before your scheduled service date. Failure to pay final payment two weeks before your scheduled service date will result in your service becoming unbooked.
b. If you schedule a service/event within two weeks of your scheduled event/service, you will be required to pay the total payment at the time of booking.
4. Cancellation Policy - If you cancel your service/event with more than 5 days notice, you will be refunded the payment minus the required non-refundable deposit, however, if you cancel your service within 5 days, you will be forfeiting your total payment. This also applies to last minute bookings.
5. a. All services/events require a (4) hour consecutive minimum. No exceptions!
b. All services/events that require hours that are between midnight and 8 a.m. will incur an additional $5.00 per hour/per child fee.
c. All services/events that require hours in excess of 8 total hours will incur an additional $10.00 per hour/per child fee.
6. Due to dietary restrictions and allergies to certain types of food/beverages, we can supervise the feeding of children[EW1] with food/beverages provided by the parent or by the venue. Due to liability, Children At Play Event Childcare, LLC does not provide food/beverages.
7. Food provided by parents or venue must be prepared and ready to serve, labeled with the child’s first and last name. We are unable to heat food. Warmed food should be sent in thermos. We are a NUT FREE Childcare Service!
8. All infant and toddler bottles and sippy cups containing breast milk, formula, soy and cow’s milk must be pre-mixed and individually labeled with first and last name, date and contents and all bottles must be ready to serve. In addition, each bottle must have its own nipple. Unfortunately, we do not have the resources to clean bottles/nipples.
9. The safety of children is our number 1 priority. A picture ID will be required at the time of drop-off and pick-up in order to sign children in and out. In addition to that, children and parents are assigned child identification (ID) numbers. Children will get a security wrist band with their names, ages, ID number. Parents will get a claim card with an ID number that matches their children’s ID numbers. The wrist band and card number must match for a child to be released, unless otherwise noted. Also, parents will sign a childcare liability waiver when child(ren) are signed up for care.
10. a. Children with nausea, fever (100 degrees or higher), a contagious condition, or a medical condition requiring medication will not be serviced by us. Contagious conditions include fever, rash, associated with impetigo, or chicken pox, pink eye, head lice, HFMD, and ringworm.
b. Caregivers will not administer medication. If a child does require medication or medical attention, a staff member will immediately contact the parent or emergency contact.
11. Children must bring a complete change of clothes in case of an accident. This includes socks, underwear, top, and bottom. Infants must bring diapers and wipes. Everything needs to be labeled with the child’s name on it.
12. Please label all items that belongs to your child.
13. Childcare staff will cover diaper changes and/or accompany kids to the bathroom unless parent requests otherwise.
14. Restrooms should be in close proximity of the play room.
15. Children At Play Event Childcare, LLC will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
16. Discipline Policy – We encourage positive redirection by guiding the child’s behavior from inappropriate to appropriate. Disruptive or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. If redirection does not work, parents will be notified to come and redirect their child. If disruptive or inappropriate behavior persist AFTER the parent has spoken to their child, the child must be removed from care. Parents WILL NOT receive a refund.
17. All children’s areas should be safe, secure, and clean.
18. Children At Play Event Childcare, LLC require permission from the parents before any photographs are taken of the children.
19. Parents/Guardians are required to complete a Childcare Liability Waiver form for each child signed up for care.
20. If parents arrive after childcare closing time, the following Late Pick-Up Policy will apply:
For each minute that a child is in our care AFTER the posted closing time, the following additional fees will be required:
1 – 5 minutes = $0
6 – 10 minutes = $10
11 – 15 minutes = $20
16 - 20 minutes = $30
21 – 25 minutes = $40
26 - 30 minutes = $50
If your child remains in our care after 30 minutes AFTER the posted closing time, local authorities will be contacted. We will remain with your child until either you or the local authorities arrive. If this process is necessary, a $100 fee will be added to your charge.