By submitting this form, I CONFIRM that:
1. I have been duly authorised by the Organisation to agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The particulars provided to the Pro Bono SG are true and accurate.
3. The Organisation shall not hold Pro Bono SG and/or its volunteer support assistants and/or its volunteers and/or their law practices liable in anyway whatsoever, for:
a. any legal consultation given, information provided and/or any referral made, (whether given or provided to the Organisation intentionally, negligently or mistakenly);
b. any action that the Organisation shall take, or not take, pursuant to any legal consultation given, information provided and/or any referral made.
4. The Organisation agrees that the information received by Pro Bono SG in connection with the application for legal aid may be disclosed to Pro Bono SG’ volunteers and volunteer support assistants, including Pro Bono SG’ committee responsible for administering this legal clinic.
5. The volunteer lawyer assigned to the Organisation’s matter will only provide general guidance to the Organisation within a brief 45 to 60 minute consultation session and is neither representing the Organisation, nor acting on the Organisation’s behalf, at the consultation(s) or thereafter.
6. Save for taking written notes, the representative(s) of the Organisation attending the legal consultation shall not record the legal consultation at any point in time or allow any other persons to do so in any form, including via audio and video recording.
7. The Organisation accepts that Pro Bono SG retains the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend any form of assistance to the Organisation at their sole discretion.
By clicking "Submit", you confirm that you agree with the above.