Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to Indian Companies*. Organizers, Sponsors, Regional Partners, and Knowledge Partner are NOT eligible to Participate.
2. Each company can send a maximum of only ONE entry. Entries are to be submitted online via the Jotform link only.
3. Innovation should be original and not copied from other sources.
4. In case a company sends an amended version of the form, the revised one shall be considered for evaluation. In such a case, company shall have to send an email to the knowledge partner ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) giving reference of the previous application ID.
5. Shortlisted companies shall have to submit a detailed report to become eligible for the next round. Deadline for submission of detailed report shall be intimated to the shortlisted companies by the organizers/knowledge partner.
6. Entries must be received latest by the midnight of 5th July 2019. Entries received after the last date shall be rejected.
7. Every effort will be made to notify the contesting companies at every stage. However, CITI shall not be responsible for any delay or omissions of receipt of the same. Participating companies must check the spam folder regularly for the intimation from the organizer/knowledge partner.
8. Submitting your entry constitutes your consent to CITI to use your entry, name and photos for editorial or publicity purposes, should you be a winner.
9. The winner will be chosen by a jury comprising of researchers and industry stalwarts. The jury’s decision shall be final and binding to all. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. CITI reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time.
11. There are 3 cash prizes. The prize is non-transferable.
12. All entries received by the organizers/knowledge partner shall be kept confidential.
13. The decision of the organising committee will be final and binding on all contestants.
*TRAs are not eligible to participate as Innovation is their main job.