1) Please read through the ASEAN Civil Society Organisation (CSO)/Social Enterprise (SE) EYAAP Application Package 2020 before proceeding to complete this form. (Click The ASEAN Civil Society Organisation (CSO)/Social Enterprise (SE) EYAAP to read the file)
2) Each CSO or SE is limited to one application only, regardless of proposed community project theme.
3) Verify that you have completed all the required fields in this form prior to submission. Any wilful suppression or falsification of required information shall render the application null and void.
4) Note that ASEAN Foundation and Maybank Foundation reserves absolute rights to approve or reject any application. Completing this form does not commit you to taking part.
5) Selected CSO or SE must commit to attend a one-week Regional training from 2 to 9 March 2020 and the two weeks Overseas Volunteering Project from 1 to 17 April 2020.