Call for Abstracts International Pharmacoeconomics Forum December 2& 3, 2022 Riyadh- Saudi Arabia
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The International Pharmacoeconomics Forum Scientific Committee is seeking submissions of research and case report abstracts to be presented at the conference. The Scientific Committee will evaluate the abstracts based upon originality and appeal of the scientific work. Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to share their abstract as a poster or oral presentation.
Abstracts may be submitted beginning March 1, 2022.
The deadline for abstracts submission is October 15, 2022.
Decision letters will be sent by November 1, 2022.
Topics for abstracts are as follows:
· Real-world evidence
· Innovative agreements (risk sharing, etc)
· Budget impact analysis
· Health technology assessment (HTA)
· Organizational performance improvements
· Pathway design
· Other relevant subjects
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS & GUIDELINES
· PRESENTATION: Once your abstract is accepted, the submitting author will be notified via email if it is designated as a poster or oral presentation.
· AUTHORS: A maximum of 10 authors may be entered on the submission form. The submitting author should not add other co-authors without their prior agreement. Do not include anyone who does not meet the criteria for authorship as defined by the ICMJE (see http://www.icmje.org/recommendations/browse/roles-and-responsibilities/defining-the-role-of-authors-and-contributors.html).
o CATEGORY: Enter the category for your abstract.
o TITLE: The title should be typed in sentence case (capitalize first word only).
o AUTHORS: List first name followed by middle initial if applicable, and then last name. Include the full name of all authors and their institutional affiliation(s), city, country, and email.
o STRUCTURE: The abstract should be a brief structured summary of the paper stating the Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusion. State the objective or aim of the project in the introduction part. Mention ethical clearance and consent in the methods section. Report only the key findings in the results section. Conclusion should be one or two sentences, relating back to the objective / aim as stated in the introduction section.
o TEXT: Abstracts must be written in English. Abstracts should be a maximum of 400 words. Abbreviations should be defined at first mention and avoid using uncommon abbreviations. Avoid using brand names. Avoid including information that requires a citation or reference. Dates should be given in Month Day, Year format.
o TABLES/FIGURES: One brief table or figure (high resolution image file, 300 dpi) is allowed.
· SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Abstracts must be submitted according to the requirements online portal. Changes cannot be made after the abstract is submitted. If there is technical difficulty, a completed abstract form can be sent by email (word format) to email@example.com.
· RESPONSIBILITY: Authors have full responsibility for any statements submitted. Authors are responsible for disclosing any potential conflicts of interest and/or study-related funding. Authors are also responsible for proofreading the final abstract.
· COPYRIGHT: By submitting this abstract, the authors give permission to the Global Journal on Quality and Safety in Healthcare (jqsh.org) to publish the content. Authors attest that the abstract has not been submitted elsewhere and is not under consideration with any other conference. Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to reprint any third-party material (i.e., figure or table). Written permission to reprint materials must be submitted to the editorial office: firstname.lastname@example.org. Authors are permitted to reuse their abstract in the full publication of their work either in JQSH or elsewhere.
· PUBLICATION: Accepted abstracts may be published as-is with conference proceedings in JQSH and are therefore embargoed until the date of presentation or publication, whichever comes first.
· EXPENSES: All expenses associated with the preparation, submission, and presentations of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenting author(s), including travel and lodging. However, there will be an award for the best abstracts.
· ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT: All abstracts will be given an abstract number. Therefore, please use the abstract number for any communication with us regarding your abstract.
· AWARDS: Awards for the best three abstracts will be given to the presenting authors. To be eligible to win, the abstract must be presented in person at the meeting. The top three abstracts will receive an award of 7500, 5000, and 3000 SAR, respectively.
If you have any additional queries, please contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
· The scientific committee reserves the right to make the final decision about abstract acceptance and its scheduling into the program based on topics and time constraints.
· The publisher reserves the right to make minor edits and fix typing errors in the submitted abstract. These edits will not impact the stated objective, results, or conclusions.
· All presenters must register to attend the conference within a maximum of 2 weeks of acceptance of the abstract and be present at the time of the conference.
· A certificate of appreciation will be given to presenting author (only) to honor their presentation.
· Presenters must not use the session as a marketing opportunity for productsequipment.
Submission Start date
1 March 2022
Submission End date
15 October 2022
1 November 2022