The merit list will be prepared seperately for Medical and Engineering students.
Instruction for filling up Online Application Form:
While filling the form please note the following:
1. Name & Date of Birth: Fill your name & date of birth as printed on your Class X certificate
2. Email ID: The applicant has to enter his/her own valid & functional email address which will be used for the application process and subsequent communications upon registration.
3. Eligibility Criteria: The candidate should have scored atleast 85% in 12th examination. For 2nd year students, the candidate should have scored atleast 7.5 CGPA.
4. Name of Institute: If your Institute is not listed, please type the name of your instiutute in the column "Institute Other than IITs and NITs"
5. Educational Record: Please fill the education details in ascending order under Education. Also mention semester wise scores of the current course i.e. B.Tech./MBBS/B.E./B.Pharm/Others under Education details. Click on add button to add more rows.
6. Rank in All India Entrance Examination – Write name of entrance examination followed by Rank attained in the examination. (For e.g. you may write JEEMain-“1234” & JEEADV-1234, NEET-12345 etc.)
7. Parent's Occupation – All the candidates are advised to give full details of parent’s occupation. Incomplete details about occupation will not be preferred for Scholarship.
8. After successful registration, the candidate will receive confirmation email alongwith a copy of application form.
For any corrections, please send an email request to the foundation.
9. Write “NA” if any detail is not applicable to you.
10. For any queries/clarifications, you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org or text to whatsapp no. 8448770654.