Thank you for your interest in applying to be a vounteer for The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups English Public Speaking Contest 2019. Please note the following:
1. Volunteer application deadline is 13 December 2019 (Friday).
2. Volunteers must be Secondary 3/ Year 9 or above. University students are also welcomed.
3. Once you have successfully enrolled as a volunteer, you CANNOT participate in the Contest as a Contestant.
4. In order to receive a certificate of completion, you must have served at least 15 hours in the District Preliminary Rounds & the HKFYG Flag Selling Day on 22 February 2020;
4. Upon completion of service, volunteers will receive:
a. A certificate jointly issued by HSBC, The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups and English-Speaking Union (Hong Kong)
b. A record of volunteer hours; and
c. Volunteer reimbursement (Details will be announced at the briefing session)
5. You will receive a confirmation email after submitting this form. If you do not receive the confirmation email in 3 working days, please contact us at SC@leadershipinstitute.hk.