Be part of our exciting calendar of events & activities!
While uploading your proposal below, kindly include:
- The instructor or lecturer cv
- Any relevant certificates or supporting documents
- previous lecture/workshop experience
- The presentation that will be used during the event
- Artist cv & certificates
- Photos / videos of their work
- The presentation that will be used during the event (if applicable)
- Brief information of the organizer, group or individual
- Topic of the discussion
- Points that will be covered during the event
- Guest speakers (if applicable)
- Guest speakers Website / social media accounts (if applicable)
- A Copy of the license to host exhibitions from the MOC.
1- Brief background of the organizers & participating artists
2- Exhibition Statement / Theme
3- Photos of past exhibitions
4- Photos of all of the artworks that will be exhibited
5- List of all accompanying activities that will take place during the event with the collaborating company or organization name (music, performance, lecture...)
6- Display methods (how will you hang / display each artwork)
7- Rendered images of the exhibition layout & floor plan
8- The list of all additional setup that will be brought into the park (decoration, lighting, seating, etc...)
- A Copy of the license to host markets/expos from the MOC.
The Event Details
- A Full description of the event
- The vendor list ( or participating groups, companies, restaurants/cafes, etc...)
- The price per booth (if participation is charged)
- Details of what each booth will be displaying or selling
- The list of all the accompanying activities with company/group name (lecture, presenters, musical entertainment, kids corner activities,etc...)
- The activities agenda during the event (if applicable)
- Overall feel of the event (actual or rendered images)
- The booth design (actual or rendered image)
- List of all additional items/ equipment that will be brought in the park
- Event floor plan
- Any additional set up (decoration , lighting , banners, seating, etc...)
For special booths (Food trucks / custom ones)
We will need to receive:
- Photos of the booths from different angles (or rendered images if not ready)
- Booth specs (height / length / width)
- Booth weight
Your event can only be approved once we receive the above details. If some information is not ready, you can share with us a tentative list.
- The line-up of all the performing artists
- Videos of each artists or band performing
- Social media accounts of all artists
- The lyrics, poems or scripts that will be performed
- List of all equipment that will be brought into the park
- Event agenda
One time film screenings are not permitted at the park. They can either be part of an event or a series of film screenings that fall under an approved theme.
For themed film screenings, kindly include in your proposal :
- The theme of the film screenings
- The line-up of selected films
- Brief description of each film
- The preferred dates & times
- The size of the screen which will be used
- Accompanying activities during each event (if applicable)
- A copy of the license for film screening (if applicable)
- A copy of a license to host concerts/performances from the MOC.
- The line-up of artists
- The price per ticket (if applicable)
- List of items that will be brought into the park
All Large-scale concerts and performance must be organized through Park Management which includes: online ticketing, seating arrangement and concert entry.
In order to host or lead any type of fitness or wellbeing session at the park, you have to become a park "Collaborator".
Please view the below "Fitness & Wellbeing" guidelines link to learn more about how you can become a collaborator and host your sessions at the park.
Fitness & Wellbeing form
If you find that you are a suitable candidate, kindly fill out the Fitness & Wellbeing form instead.
- This application needs to be submitted at least 6 weeks before the event date.
- For any questions or comments, kindly email: email@example.com