- Samples must be identical to those sold on the market (contents, packaging and product labeling).
- Samples must be delivered in the best condition and ensure a shelf life of between 3 months and 6 months.
- Delivery Duration：November 2018 to December 2018
10 packs which the capacity should be able to serve for 15 to 20 judges.
Spirits & Liqueurs
5 samples if the capacity of the product is < 250 g/ml
3 samples if the capacity of the product is > 250 g/ml
1. We recommend that you send your samples by express delivery (such as DHL, TNT, FedEx, UPS, JET8 Cargo or Nippon Express). Delivery by post (such as EMS) may lead to delays and the risk of damaged packages.
2. All delivery expenses (customs import duty, taxes, etc.) are the responsibility of the client. Any additional delivery costs and/or handling charges invoiced by the haulier to Anti Additive Association (most frequent with DHL) will be re-invoiced automatically with an additional 10% for administrative expenses.
3. Enclose a copy of your registration form with your samples.
4. Anti Additive Association is not responsible for customs import taxes or duty.Please have your haulier deal with the customs clearance of your products.
Samples are to be shipped DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) to our office at the following address :
Taiwan Anti Additive Association／A.A. Taste Awards Team
3F., No.147, Sec. 4, Civic Blvd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City 105, Taiwan(R.O.C.)
+886 2 2570 0882