Food Safety In The Home
1. Name 3 things that make germs grow Faster
2. What should you do if you have a cut sore before handling food?
3. What are the 4 main rules for food safety in the home?
4. What should you do if you notice the client is not earting or losing weight?
5. When should you wash your hands - identify 4 things?
6. What is cross contamination?
7. In what order should you buy things to avoid cross contamination?
8. What is the rule you need to remember with longevity of raw food?
9. Name 2 rules for use of a cutting board.
10. How many times can leftovers be reheated?
11. What are 3 rules for defrosting food?
12. Identify 4 things that you need to chack with food.
13. Name 4 things you need to be remember when buying food.
14. To prepare food safely in the home you need to:- insert correct words below
Should be Empty: