1. This form is to be completed to obtain approval for absence from class.
2. In the event that prior approval cannot be obtained, completed forms must be submitted to PSB Academy within 5 working days from date of absence.
3. Softcopy of supporting document(s) must be attached. Student must produce original(s) for verification when requested by school.
4. (i) Submission of MCs issued by Singapore registered doctors is taken as approval for leave of absence. If approval is not granted, student will be informed of status by School via email.
(ii) For other reasons provided, student’s attendance will be considered as present if approval is granted and vice-versa. Student will be informed via email.
5. For students under Funding Schemes, absenteeism with valid reasons will NOT constitute as a “present” factor for grant purposes. However, it will be considered in their own merit for examination eligibility.
6. Please be reminded that in accordance to ICA regulations, all Student’s Pass holders:
Are required to fulfil a monthly attendance of at least 90%
Should not fail to attend classes continuously for 7 days or more without any valid reasons
NB: All information provided are treated with strictest confidentiality and are meant for internal use only.