Terms & Conditions
• Lock your lockers at all times.
• Update PSB Academy if there is any change to your particulars especially contact number, email address.
• Clear out your belongings from your locker(s) on or before the expiry date. If keys are not returned upon the expiry of the rental, we will proceed to open up and place your belongings in the ‘Lost and Found’ for the students’ collection.
• Keep any valuable items in your locker(s). You are responsible for your own belongings and PSB Academy will not be liable for any lost items from your locker(s).
• Store any food or beverages, liquid and flammable items in your locker(s).
1. The locker rental is only applicable to our PSB Academy students.
2. The locker rental is based on a first come first serve basis.
3. Rental will always start on the 1st of every month , irregardless of when the keys are collected.
4. Any vandalism done on the locker(s) will be reported to the relevant authorities.
5. Any modification or additional feature to the structure of the lockers is not allowed. (Eg. Posters or stickers on the exterior or interior of the lockers)
6. For any renewals, student has to re-apply choosing a different locker and rental is again subject to availability.
7. Students need to borne the charge on replacement keys at S$10 should they lose their keys during the rental period.
8. Locker’s rental is non-refundable, once paid.
9. Complying with the Personal Data Protection Act, the student’s personal data from the rental form is strictly for locker application use only.
10. PSB Academy has the right to perform any termination of rental without refund of fee before the expiry of rental if the user violates with the above terms & conditions.
11. PSB Academy has the right to perform an inspection on your locker(s). If there is any discovery of offensive or illegal items, PSB Academy has the right to remove them, without the permission of the students.