1. Abstract must be submited online
2. Abstract can only be submitted by one of the authors
3. Following acceptance of the abstract, presenting author must register for MABIP 2019
4. Late abstract will not be considered
5. Abstract must contain original material neither published nor presented elsewhere prior to 10 August 2019
6. Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientifict facts will be published as what is typed
7. The scientific Committee of MABIP 2019 reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstract either as an oral or poster presentation and to choose suitable session for the abstract. The authors' preference of the type of the presentation and theme will be taken into account
8. All abstracts should be structured as follows:
Use the abstract template and structure your abstract with the heading
Abstract title must be submitted according to the general rules. This includeany special characters and special words that need to be capitalized or italicized. Abstract title will be proofread.
Your abstract may have up to 250 words, which does not include title, authors and affiliations.